Sunday, February 13, 2011

Experiment

The first 2 sets of refinements have been really easy - little discomfort, even the first day or two, and after a week they feel, maybe not loose, but they certainly go in and out really easily. So I am going to experiment by moving on to the next set at day 11 instead of the full 14 days. Now this is not a real experiment - my orthodontist gave me the option - but I have worn every past aligner for at least 2 weeks, and sometimes longer. If this is successful, the remaining refinements will go that much faster. I'm not counting on it, but it would be nice to be through with treatment already. The weeks I spent wearing aligners only at night (while I waited for the refinements to come in) were quite pleasant. It was good to feel my real teeth all day, and my bite began to settle in.

No comments:

Post a Comment